HOTTIE WEBSITE DESIGN
The $395 (USD) intial setup fee is non-refundable. Due to the short time frame between setup fees being paid and product delivery (your website being completed), refunds are NOT provided once your website setup payment has been paid.
1) The first payment installment to be paid in advance is non-refundable.
2) The second payment installment to be paid on delivary of and upon your approval of the 1st draft is non-refundable. Do not make the second payment installment if you are not completely satisfied with the progression of your project.
3) The third payment installment to be paid upon your website completion and only upon your approval of the finished product is non-refundable. Do not make the final payment installment if you are not completely satisfied with the end project.
In the rare event that HottieWebsiteDesign.com is responsible for any mistakes or is unable to fulfill your previously agreed website requirements, a refund or credit will be offered.
Your hosting subscription may be cancelled at any time.
Payment should only be made if you accept our Terms of Service and agree to abide by them. In breaking our Terms of Service at any point, you accept that a refund will NOT be provided. Be sure that you wish to own a website and understand exactly what you are buying before making payment by reading the fully informative website pages of HottieWebsiteDesign.com in full. If you do not understand something please contact us before making payment for our service.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Should any technical problems arise, then you may be entitled to a refund.
Credit card payments should be made by you with the understanding that refunds are NOT offered, in these circumstances:
(1) You change your mind once work has begun on your website.
(2) Your subscription is cancelled by you at any point short of your expected period. Partial refunds are NOT offered.
(3) You pay for your website setup and hosting yet fail to provide your website content for a long period of time afterwards. Hosting fee payments are not refundable if the lack of website is due to YOU not providing the required website content.
(4) You break the Terms of Service at any point after your website has been created.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our Refunds Policy, please Contact Us.