How We Work
HOW DO I BUY A WEBSITE?
Buy a website in 3 simple steps:
1. Choose the website that most appeals to you. You can view all available templates on the TEMPLATES page.
2. Click the BUY NOW payment link on the Templates page in order to make payment.
3. Upon successfully making payment you will be redirected to the DESIGN FORM. Completing the Design Form only takes about 5 minutes and this provides us with all of the information we need to begin work on your website.
I WANT A CUSTOM DESIGNED WEBSITE, WHAT'S THE PROCESS?
Please visit the CUSTOM WEBSITE DESIGN page for more information about how to get started.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BEGIN?
To keep within the 3 day setup timeframe you should have 2 things ready when you purchase your website:
1. Pictures: At least 6 high resolution (large) pictures.
2. Text: Decide what pages you want and prepare what you want to say on each page.
Please note: The 3 day setup period is for you, not for us. There is no rush, so please take your time and send over your website content when you are ready. If you need to take a few weeks or longer to send over your web content that is fine.
HOW QUICKLY WILL MY WEBSITE BE READY?
A template website will be fully setup and ready for business within 3 working days of our receiving all of the required content from you. The required content is the Design Form, your page text and pictures. Custom designed websites are usually ready within 7-10 days depending on your feedback of the 1st draft.
CAN I EDIT MY WEBSITE?
Most clients find that they only need to update their website content (rates/text and their portfolio) about once or twice a year at most. Latest news, tour details etc can be shared on social media and via a mailing list. For this reason, they do not need the extra expense or headache of using CMS (content management system). If this is you, you would simply submit your website update request and it would be made for you usually within 2-3 hours and always within 24 hours - free of charge.
Price of a template without CMS: $595 (Includes free domain name).
If you wish to edit your website yourself we offer an alternative hosting solution with CMS.
Price of a template with CMS: $795 (We will provide instructions on how to purchase your own domain name).
CAN I HAVE MORE THAN ONE WEBSITE?
Absolutely! Many of our clients have more than one website and some have several.
CAN I TAKE MY WEBSITE DOWN FOR A PERIOD OF TIME WITHOUT LOSING IT?
Yes! So long as you have not cancelled your hosting subscription your website can be taken down temporarily for as long as is necessary. When you wish to resume using your website, just send an email to let us know.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY CARD DETAILS?
1) Visit: https://support.ccbill.com
2) Follow instructions under search/cancel a subscription. You will need your card number and the email address you used when making payment.
3) Click the link that says 'Click here to update card info'.
Note: You do not need to cancel your subscription in order to update your card details.
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL TELLING ME THAT MY HOSTING SUBSCRIPTION HAS FAILED TO REBILL, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Your hosting payment subscription will be automatically cancelled if a payment has failed to go through after a number of attempts. This just means that you need to set up your hosting subscription again. You can resubscribe online here.
Payment & Billing
HOW MUCH DOES A WEBSITE COST?
A standard template website (without CMS) costs $595 (USD).
A standard template website (with CMS) costs $795 (USD).
A custom designed website (without CMS) costs $1200 (USD).
A custom designed website (with CMS) costs $1400 (USD).
HOW MUCH DOES WEBSITE HOSTING & ONGOING SUPPORT COST?
WEBSITES WITHOUT CMS
Your website hosting (plus free site updates and ongoing support) costs $39 p/m (when paid every 90 days) or $49 p/m (when paid every 30 days).
WEBSITES WITH CMS
Your website hosting costs $20 p/m or $14 p/m (when paid annually).
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
Template websites must be paid for online with your debit or credit card.
Custom designed websites can be paid for in 2 ways:
1. Bank transfer/wire: To be paid in full and in advance.
2. Online with a debit or credit card: The amount will be divided into 3 payments. The first payment in advance, the second upon completion of the 1st draft and the third payment will be due once the website is complete.